chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Suicide Note

Suicide Note - Teresa Mummert I received an ARC of this for an honest review .. Thank you Teresa for an awesome story . It amazes me how you always write stories with characters that we all fall in love with and can connect with right away . This Book pulled me right in from the beginning and I felt every ounce of sadness, hope, Happiness , the crazy ex's everything right from the start. book Blurb: A soldier returning for mid-tour leave decides to stay with a cousin in Maine, after his fiancé leaves him for someone else while he is away at war. His cousin is going through his own devastation and is struggling to pick up the pieces and move on with his family. As they try to help each other through the pain, Shane's path crosses Jenn's and he soon learns that everything happens for a reason.This book is about a suicide note, but it also about so much more then that . It is about Love, hope, family, and couple who fall in love and have that love tested by the separation of each other for months. it is about what our men and woman of our country go through daily to protect us . The sacrifices they make daily ... Jenn has had her heart broken , she is living her life day by day trying to heal and move forward from the pain she felt. She never expected to cross path's with Shane ....I forced myself to keep my eyes open so I could memorize every curve of her face. I wanted the image burned so deeply in my memory that when I closed my eyes to sleep at night she would be the last thing I saw and the first person on my mind when I woke.Shane is a Ssgt in the Army , he has had his heart broken by his fiance and instead of going home to NC to deal with the fall out from his relationship he decides to go to Maine to visit with his cousin and his family . Once there he cross' paths with Jenn who works for his cousin . "I always thought a piece of my heart had been missing. Turns out that piece was you." Sometimes a note is not all it seems to be , and sometimes one note ending up in the right person's hands can change your life forever ... The Journey that Jenn and Shane ride together is an amazing one and it truly shows that from heartbreak can come the best kind of love that there is known . Teresa did an amazing job with this story . it does have an HEA .. it is definitely worth the read .