chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Return to Sender

Return to Sender - Annabeth Albert This is a short read , but it is a steamy hot read .Jack and Bree have known each other since Junior High . They have always been in competition over everything . One day Jack gets Bree's Package at his house by accident and discovers it is a Gladiator Dildo ... He propositions her to let him watch her use it and she says maybe ... later that night she caves and turns on her Skype to let him watch... From the first night of him watching her and her watching him , Jack vows to show her that it has always been only her that he wanted ...and things get steamy and hot all the way to the end .... this is a great short read , would of been better if it had been a little longer .....