chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Girl with Guitar: 1 (Kylie Ryans)

Girl with Guitar - Caisey Quinn 4.5 stars So I kinda want to do my review based on both this book and book #2 Girl On Tour and I can't post my review for the second book yet so I will share this with you all . My Favorite quotes:“Trace Corbin should come with a warning label: highly addictive.” “Damn, the boy could sing. And Lord, those jeans. Oh no. She was becoming a Trace Corbin fangirl. She could feel it happening and she was powerless to stop it.” “Okay, and yeah, he was hot as ten hells and could sing a girl's panties right off of her.” “I’m not that guy, Kylie.”
“What guy?”
“The guy you deserve.”"She was from Oklahoma, and knew a thing or two about storm warnings. Trace Corbin was setting off all the sirens inside of her. Kylie was standing directly in the path of something wild and dangerous and a hell of a lot more powerful than she.""Kylie, if I ever again see you in a place like The Player's Club, or alone in a bedroom with a musician who wants nothing more than to fuck you, then I can't be held responsible for what I might do.""Does right now count as being alone in a bedroom with a musician who wants to fuck me?""Yes, it does. Which is why you should run back to your room as fast as those pretty little legs can carry you. And lock the goddamned door."