chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Wallbanger

Wallbanger - Alice Clayton OMG .... I LOVED , LOVED , LOVED THIS BOOK .. DID I MENTION I LOVED THIS BOOK ...Right from the first page I was LMAO ... this will definitely be a re-read for me ....Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we’re not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O.Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she’s ever heard. Each moan, spank, and–was that a meow?–punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O.Enter Simon Parker. (No, really, Simon, please enter.) When the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Their late-night hallway encounter has, well, mixed results. Ahem. With walls this thin, the tension’s gonna be thick…Caroline OMG she had me lmao right from the start , her banter back and forth with herself . Her talking with her BFF's it was hilarious. The Ladies in the bedroom listening to MR Wallbanger I was dying laughing full blown laughing out loud tears in my eyes .. SHE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS . She had Backbone , she was fiesty , she sparred nothing with her words and laughed omg did I laugh .....Simon Wallbanger Parker , Hot , Sexy Blue eyes , Man Whore that he was LOL .... He was so against relationships and commitment with one Girl Until he opened his door and found Caroline the Nightie girl clad in a pink nightie . The everything changed , he could not stop thinking about her , and next thing you know he is cutting his ties with his Harem . His love for Baked bread OMG Hilarious . nothing like inhaling a WHOLE Loaf of bread in one sitting ... “Why are you such a manwhoring asshole?” I asked, my face inches from his.“Why are you such a cockblocking priss?” he asked, and when I opened my mouth to tell him exactly what I thought, the fucker kissed me.Kissed me."get your ass over here right now, you motherfucking scary movie pusher " My FAV freaking line in the whole book ......Clive the Cat OMG he killed me with the whole Purina chic scene I thought I was going to die again from laughter . Then when he was protective of his momma in the middle of everything I was Crying from Laughter . Wallbanger is a story that will make you laugh, swoon, sigh, and then laugh some more. I had such a good time reading this book, and I think you will too. YOU MUST READ this book . this is by far a hilarious book that will pull you in right from the start and have you swooning , getting you're woo on and laughing your ass off till the end .