chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Becoming More - Bayli Lane 4.5 stars I have typed this 4 times now and thanks to GR some is lost I can not type this all again so your getting a now condensed review sorry.Lilly Fairfield, freshman in college was supposed to create some of the best memories of her life, especially with her best friend, Lauren, and longtime boyfriend, Sander, by her side. That did not happen at all, on their first night out at college Lilly gets left by herself at a party while Sander and Lauren disappear on her. She decides to head back to her dorm when she runs into Carissa and She convinces her to go to another party with her. there she meets Colton, Oliver and some other of their friends.She decides since Lauren and Sander seems to be to busy for her she starts to hang out with her new friends more and more. Although Lilly is hanging out with new friends she is hesitant in some areas because she is not use to change and she is afraid of not doing what she planned to do with her life. She starts to go through some pretty crappy stuff with Lauren and Sander and she starts to re-think things. As her and Colton spend more time together she starts to develop feelings for him, but does not want to move forward with them because she is suppose to be with Sander and they have their life and future all mapped out. Without going much more into this, I will say this Lilly comes to some major realizations about her Boyfriend and Best friend. She learns that it is ok to make new friends and sometimes Change is the best thing in the world.As the story moved along I picked up on some of the things I knew where going to happen, but overall I totally enjoyed the story. Bayli did a great job with her debut novel in my opinion. Sometimes you have to take chances and sometimes change is for the better. I LOVED Colton, he was amazing through this entire story. Lauren we learn real quick she is not the best BFF in the world. Sander well I'll let you form your own opinion about him.....