chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Cage (Corps Security, #2) - Harper Sloan You know when you read the first book in a series and you are dying to get your hands on the next one because the first one was just so damn Good? Well that is how I feel about this series. When I read Axel I fell in love with Harper and her writing style as well as her characters in the book. I knew Cage was coming next and I was craving his book soooo Much. When I got my Email yesterday with My ARC of Cage I dropped everything I was reading and doing and Jumped right in head and feet first because I knew It was going to be THAT DAMN GOOD, and guess what Harper has not disappointed me !!!!!!!We first Met Greg in Axel's Book. We found out that he had lost his sister to an abusive husband and He had vowed that although he could not protect his sister that all future woman in his life would get his protection. In Axel we met Greg through Izzy, she was like a sister to him and he had helped her through some difficult times. I fell in love with Greg in that book alone, But in this book I fell head over heals for him. He is 100% swoon worthy, he is sweet, protective, loving, caring, total 100% alpha Hot Man!!!!! “Trust me when I tell you that I have lived a life that makes me know when something is worth fighting for. I took one look at you and knew you were worth it to me. It’s new, I get that, but I know you feel it too.”Greg has found his soul mate and he will stop at nothing to get her and to protect her. He wants to make her his and his alone. She is someone he craves. Swoon points big time he calls her Beauty!!!!“You don’t have to be strong all the time. Let me take it, Beauty. Let me be your rock. Let ME fight. For Christ sake, let me be who you need.”“Whatever this might have been for you before now baby, there is no trying or going slow. I know you felt it; it was all over your face. I feel like I just found a piece of myself that has been lost forever. A piece of the puzzle that I didn’t even know was missing until you walked into my life. This, us… baby, I will work as hard as I can and then some to prove to you that you have nothing to fear.”Melissa is amazing, she is a strong willed woman who takes no crap from anyone. She can surely take care of herself and she has no problem with telling someone how she feels. She is fiercely independent, she stops at nothing to protect her family. When he settles his hips against mine and sinks deep, the last coherent thought that filters through my mind is that I want him to be my white knight. I want him to save me from me."You're a good man, Greg Cage. You give me some time, and I might just fall in love with you." "That's the plan, Beauty."Although there was some issues for these two to work out they did it and they overcame them all and came out stronger in the end. “You’re such a beast,” I speak softly into his ear before nipping his lope lightly with my teeth. “But I’m your beast, and baby… every Beauty needs a Beast.”Little Cohen, Who you will meet also, he is so damn cute, funny, I love the stuff that comes out of his mouth and you will be laughing right along while reading like I was. Like I always say the things outta the mouths of babes. Another thing I LOVED was even though this was Greg's Book we still saw some of Axel, Izzy, and the rest of the Corps Men and woman. Totally makes you love the story even more with all of the best characters in a story. One thing I truly LOVE about Harper and her writing style is that Everything runs smoothly together in the story and even having all the characters it is not over done , but at the same time you still don't want the story to end either. Harper Has done it again, I lOVED Axel, I LOVE Cage and now I will be not so patiently waiting for Beck !!!!!!! A side note: I Absolutely LOVED getting a snippet with Cage and Braxxon Breaker from the Breakneck MC If you have read the Breakneck series By Crystal Spears then you got a little treat with Cage in Withstanding. If you have not read that series I strongly suggest it. one more thing If you have not read this series YOU MUST!!!!! If you like Kristen Ashley's Alphs Men then you surely will not be disappointed at all!!!!!