chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) - Bella Jewel That ended way to fast But it was damn GOOD !!!! Review to come during Blog tour An MC club, a tattooed biker, yup I was all in for this one..... After reading the synopsis for this book I was dying to get my hands on it. who does not want a Hot tattooed, Alpha Man biker. I mean just read the synopsis and you will be pulled in. How is this for a teaser !!!! you can find more On Bella's FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Bella-Jewel/513907282000951I can not WAIT for this book !!!!Here it is. Unedited. Subject to change. This teaser is from an erotic book so please don't read if this offends you!Hell's Knights released 20th August 2013.I dance, twirling, singing, having the time of my life. I know Cade is watching, he's always watching, but he knows I won't give in. He's been claiming me as his "Old Lady" for the past week, yet he's had little to no control over me. I am no ones property. Not that being owned by Cade is a bad thing, but hey, I love giving him a challenge.I wiggle to my left and shimmy into another biker. I look up to see Spike, Cade's best friend. He's a very attractive man, with an unattractive past. He grins down at me and his green eyes sparkle with amusement. Spike has a wild side, just like me, so he knows exactly what I'm doing."I love that you're a tease, but lady, you're givin' him that look.""What look?" I ask, sliding up against him so we're just touching."The 'if she does that again, I'll explode' look,"I grin up at Spike, but before I can answer Cade has me, hands on my arms, spinning me around so I'm pressed against every inch of him."You dirty dance," he growls. "It's with me."I open my mouth to argue, but he slams his mouth down over mine. He curls his fingers arounds my hips and kisses me until my head spins. When he pulls back, I'm panting, wet and fuck...now I need him."You kiss, it's with me."He runs a finger down my belly until he gets to the bottom of my dress. His finger slides up the inside of my thigh until he's stroking my damp panties."You get touched, it's by me."His voice is raspy, but mostly it's dangerous."You fuck, it's my cock inside you."I open my mouth but he cuts me off with a sharp look that just dares me to keep going."And sugar," he murmurs leaning close. "If you play with me like that again, you won't like how it ends. That ain't a threat, it's a fuckin' promise."