chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Untitled (Rock Chick, #8) - Kristen Ashley 5 +++++++ ABSOLUTELY RIGHTEOUS STARS “My name is Allyson Nightingale, but everyone calls me Ally. And I’m a Rock Chick, in name and deed. … I worship at the shrine of Rock ‘n’ Roll and I live the rock star life, doing what I want when I want how I want.”When Chas emailed me and asked me if I wanted to be part of the scavenger hunt and Review Rock Chick Revolution Before release I was Ecstatic! This is the first time since I started my Blog that I am officially doing something to help out Kristen and I feel very honored to be a part of this tour. I started Reading Kristen’s work with the Dream Men Series . I soon came to the realization when I started the Rock Chick Series that Kristen was my all time favorite author. This woman has a writing style like nothing I have ever seen before. It is Unique, it is fun, she can truly pull it all off in one book or in this case one series. If Kristen has written it I will read it, No matter what it is. I still have a couple of her series to read myself, but I am saving those for when I need a full blown Kristen Ashley Fix. Ok Enough of my Hype about me getting this book before release, let’s get to this righteous review !!!!Knowing that this is the last book in this series is tough, but I know that I always will have the books to fall back into anytime I need a Rock Chick fix. This series was my favorite from Kristen out of all the ones I have read. We got 8 Rock Chick woman and 8 Badass hot bunch men in this series, and it was a truly amazing series. I have laughed, cried, felt my heart break and be put together by this bunch, been right in the middle of all of their ideas, Badassness, and so much more, and I am truly going to miss them all. Although it is hard to say good-bye to the Rock Chick Bunch, We all know we can re-read them at any time when we are missing the gang. I honestly don’t know if I have the right words to put into this review as this Series has been a HUGE success for Kristen and well we all know EVERYONE loves the Rock Chicks and their Badass Hot Bunch Men. I sure do not want to go into details about any of the plot or how things might turn out. If you have followed this series from the beginning, then you need to FEEL this book just like I did, fully, and completely. God knows I think I have 95% of the book Highlighted and I would LOVE to share it with you But I refuse to ruin this for anyone. With that said I will say this: I truly Loved Ally, I have loved her since the beginning of this series and I am happy that she finally got her own Rock Chick Book and She helped this series go out with a Badass Bang for sure. She was total badass all the way through. She showed everyone how much she was Just like her father, brothers, and that what she does is in her blood. “… the bottom line is, I love doing it. It’s in my blood. It’s me.”“In one night, he made me believe in the modern-day fairytale I watched all my girls get, and he made me believe life had that in store for me. And he made me want it.”Ren, what can I say I LOVED HIM, he might not be a part of the Hot Bunch But he has his own kind of hotness and badass of his own and he truly was awesome. He was not totally into what she wanted to do , but he understood and they talked things out. He did not just let her run off and do her thing without talking. He cared that much. He understood what Ally needed and wanted and he chose to stand by her and give her what she ultimately wanted! “You’ve got your way, the way you are and the way you are with the ones you care about. And that tells me, a man gets in there, you give that to him, the children you give him, that man will be all kinds of lucky. And I’ve decided we’re gonna see if that man is me.”We got to see and learn what made these two click together so well. It was not an easy start at all, but I did not expect anything less. We get to see Ally and her brothers, and the bond they all truly have for each other. We get Mom and dad and see how much Ally truly means to them as well. We leave her in your care, you better take that seriously.”“Are you kidding me?” I yelled before Ren could say a word, and Lee looked at me.“Ally, I’m your brother. Do you think I wouldn’t say anything?”“I’m thirty-two, not sixteen,” I retorted.“You’ll always be sixteen to me.”We didn’t just get Ally, Ren and her family either, we got a little more of every Rock Chick and her Hot Man, we got some more story about Darius. (which you will LOVE) and I am pretty sure we will be getting more from Darius as well. We get to see Loyalty, family, friendship, and Love all rolled into one damn BADASS book. We get a sneak into a future series that is coming that I know I for one CAN NOT WAIT FOR !!!ROCK ON !!!!!!!