chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Uninvited (South Hills Sidekicks, #1) - Leah Spiegel,  Megan Summers I read this book as part of a blog tour for the author and Let me tell you I am turned onto a new author. Leah Spiegel knows how to write a good book. This was a great story, so much so that I am going to be reading the next 2 in the series as well. This is a funny, whodunit kinda book . It is a bit like Nancy Drew but with 4 high School girls who feel the need to be in the middle of the action. Funny OMG it has some dang good laughable moments in it for sure. It has suspense, a little flirting and Val , Oh Val so clueless but so dang funny at the same time. The book is about four girls, Alley, Val, Libby and Kayla, who are searching for their friend Kirsten who has suddenly goes missing. They are trying to figure out who took her and why. Val gets full blown involved in trying to find her and thinks she is some kind of investigator. Shane becomes their prime suspect, but they soon find out Shane is not who they think he is. Ally Being Val’s Best friend tries to get her to stop with all her investigation antics each time she thinks of a new one. We watch these 4 girls cause problems, Discover some things, and aide in helping to find Kristen. I will be reading the next 2 in this series as I need to see these gals in action some more and I want to know what happens with Alley and Shane .