chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines I Absolutely LOVED this book. I was sucked right into the world of Woods and Della and I FREAKING LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.Review to come , but here are my favorite quotes : “Not everyone sees you the way you do. Sometimes our imperfections are what makes us special."“Loosing you would be the only thing that could destroy me” “If I had a life with Woods to look forward to I knew I could fight whatever darkness that tried to take me. Before Woods, I didnt know what I was living for. In my search to find myself, Id found so much more. I knew now why I wanted to live. I understood love. I had found it.” “I loved her. I loved her with a something so fierce I couldn't even name it.” “You're it for me, baby. Just you. You're not going to be your mother. You're special and unique and we're going to get you help. But I will be right by your side the entire time. I'll never leave you. I swear it.” “You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing.” “I love you. I'll never leave you and I swear to you sweetheart that you will never be alone.”