chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Sweet Ride - Maegan Lynn Moores HOLY FREAKING Swooning Jack De Luca Right now ….HOLY S*** Batman he is one STEAMING HOT ALPHA MAN, Protector, Cop, Sex GOD !!!!!!This book was better than the last one for sure. In the first one we met Jack and Payton , Payton is Ella’s Best friend and Jack well he was a Undercover cop who ticked Payton off and she cut him outta her life. Two yrs later we are getting the full effect these 2 people have on each other when Jack and Payton see each other for the first time in 2 yrs. Let me just tell you there is some MAJORLY HOT Chemistry between these two people and It will leave you HOT AND BOTHERED !!!!!“You are my everything,” my lips glide along her mouth. “ Without you, I am nothing.” Her tongue lashes out, nervously licking her lower lip. I place a soft kiss on that exact spot and say, “I love you, beautiful.”Without giving to much away so you all can enjoy the full benefit of this great story , I will say that we learn all there is to know about Jack and Payton in this book. We learn also how much they truly need each other as well. We see first hand how they have missed each other for 2 long yrs. “When I first saw you, I wanted to kiss you. When I first kissed you, I wanted to claim you. When I first claimed you, I wanted to love you. I have fallen so deeply in love with you, I’ll never be the same man again. You have effectively ruined me.”