chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Safe Word - Teresa Mummert Wow , Just Wow I knew from the teasers we were going to get one hell of an awesome Book and They did not fail. Teresa has done it again with a fucking Fantastic Story !!!!! All of the steamy , hot, scenes in the teasers are there and so much more. I don't want to ruin it for anyone so My Review will be basic for you all!!! This book is steamy, passionate, scary, crazy, hot, a total mind fuck and I loved every single page.“You’re whoever the fuck I want you to be. For the next two weeks I fucking own you and if you’re lucky, you may still be alive when all of this is over.”Colt, Sexy as hell, Passionate, Hot, Scary, but very determined. He will do whatever is necessary to protect those he loves. He has a past, he has done things he is not proud of. When he realizes who Lily is he is angry at her for never knowing what happened to her, But one thing he knows for sure is he NEVER stopped loving Lily. “I love you. That has never stopped from the very first moment I met you.” Lily, sweet, Beautiful, kind haearted, and she has secrets. She trusts no one but Colt. When she ends up in Colts world he scares her to the point that she does not even think she knows who he is anymore. “This isn’t a joke. This is life or fucking death, Lily. I am trying to save you.”"Save me from who?""From me, darlin'.”There is so much that happens in this book that you will be like WTF , How the Hell, with all the twists and turns , BUT I will say this you will not be disappointed at all.I'm yours and I want you to fight for us. I will fight for you every day for the rest of my life if I have to."Book Blurb:A chance meeting with a stranger can turn your entire world upside down. When Colton ‘Colt’ Bishop enters a bar in New York City, he has a plan. His job is to find an easy target and take her back to his place for a few days. He is working his way up the crime ladder doing a job he never wanted.Lily Hilton has it all, but is hiding from a troublesome past. When she enters a bar downtown, and runs into her old high school crush, her entire world is turned upside down. She is determined to make him notice her, but that plan may work better than she expects. Colton does not hesitate to take Lily home and use her as his new pawn, but their past begins to catch up with them as their secrets unravel and he must decide what is more important to him, protecting Lily or himself.