chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Girl in 6E - When Alessandra came to me and ask me if I would read and review her book I was excited. The Blurb and name alone had me wanting to read it right then and there, to see what was behind the story. The name has been changed, but the story is still just as great. This was a different kind of read for me, but I enjoyed it no less. When I first started reading it I was like, where on earth is this story going to take me, but I was intrigued by it with every page turn and was very curious. It definitely takes a different turn as you will find out when you read it . Without giving to much away , let me tell you some of my thoughts about the book and a little about it. DeAnna has had no contact in the outside world in 3 years. She spends her time doing live sex chats on a webcam from a bed in her studio apartment and has made quite a bit of money from doing it. She does not even open the door to people when they knock on it. The UPS man Jeremy has caved to her and always waits for her to say leave it at the door and he signs the clipboard for her and leaves the package and goes on his way. Once she knows he is gone she opens the door and retrieves the package. Her murderous thoughts were out of this world, I understand why she has had no contact with the outside world for so long. She is protecting people from herself. The things she literally sat there thinking about doing to people I was like what on earth is wrong with this girl. You will find out why she has these murderous thoughts and you will understand why she has locked herself away for the last 3 yrsOne person or Client I should say changes all this for DeAnna , and she stops at nothing to do the right thing. This book will have you on the edge of your seat about midway through and you will not be able to stop turning the pages until the end. Then you are going to wish there was more. I did. Book Blurb:I screw men for money. Not literally, think phone sex operator with a 15 megapixel web cam thrown in. They tell me their deepest, darkest fantasies while paying me $6.99 a minute. What would possess me to engage in such a business? Throw in a tortured past, 24/7 murderous thoughts, and a desire to keep the innocent people of my small town safe. I was contained, out of the way, sexcamming my way to utter obscurity until HE came along. A twisted client armed with a target's name. Annie. And in that name, everything changed.ARC from Alessandra :)