chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Meeting My Master - Steffie Dawn This is a Brilliant start to a GREAT story . This is the start of a journey Between Ella and Her Romanian Master. They met online one year ago, and they have had a relationship through the world wide web for the past year, and today she is boarding a plane to meet him face to face for the first time. Although this story is only about 70 pages long it starts out great and pulls you right in and leaving you wanting so much more from Ella and her master . Book Blurb: Having been dreaming of meeting her Romanian Master since the day they met online Ella is on a trip of a lifetime to Bucharest! Join her & her Master on a journey of discovery & learning. On her arrival Ella is thrown into the deep end with a session in Master’s dungeon & a trip outside the confines of his apartment finds her in some trouble! EXTENDED Being a twenty two year old student from the United Kingdom Ella doesn’t know what to expect when she boards the jet to Bucharest. Her online relationship has been keeping her occupied for over a year but she doesn’t know how that will fair when transferred to real life. All she knows for certain is in the year they’ve been playing on the internet and web camera, she has fallen head over heels in love with the only man to ever control her in the way she desires and needs. But will love be enough for this duo when their online relationship is played out in real lifeSteffie is Definitely an Author to keep an eye on , she has a great talent of writing and her stories are going to be Great . Thank you Steffie for giving me a chance to read and review this for you .ARC provided by Author for honest review :)