chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Between Friends - Amanda Cowen I liked this book , it was a fun sexy read . Megan is the maid of honor for her best friend Jessica's wedding in Costa Rica. The night before she meets her best friend Ben for drinks where everything changes with just a coin toss. They end up sleeping together, and Megan is a wreck the next morning , thinking it was the worse mistake ever.Ben Swoon worthy for sure just by his looks ... you could tell he had true feelings for Megan as the book went on, but he did not tell her right away.Through out the book you see and discover more, and more how fit Ben and Megan are for each other and you root for them to end up together. Jessica, ok I understand the nerves with getting married, but jesus I wanted to smack her more then I liked her lol. Stephanie OMG her attitude I did not like her at all till the end hahahah. The rest of the Characters I liked , They were funny, and went well with the story line . Book Blurb:The only way to have a friend is to be one…especially between the sheets…When neurotically challenged and unlucky in love Megan Daniels, is propositioned by her life-long friend Ben Romano with a coin toss (heads, they sleep together, tails they don’t) the night before they are about to attend a destination wedding, she drunkenly accepts his challenge. But when Megan wakes up the next morning with a bad hang-over and Ben in her bed, she is more than mortified. It isn’t until the tropical heat begins to ignite emotions Megan never ever believed she could possibly have, that she starts to question if risking their friendship is the answer to finding true love I thought the book was good overall . If your looking for a fun, read this is sure one you will enjoy . Arc Provided by Amanda for an honest review :) Thanks Amanda for the opportunity to read and review this book .