chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Connected (Connections #1) - Kim Karr Review tweaked now that Book is out :) I was excited When Kim Came to me and asked me to read and review this book . Kim kicks it outta the park with this debut novel . It is full of Hotness, love, romance, heart ache. The Characters in this Book are AMAZINGBALLS !!!!! "The sound of her voice sends a jolt of electricity through my body that lights up deep within my soul."This story is amazing. It will make you laugh and cry. Is it possible to find your soul mate ?? Is love at first sight real? I believe it is with these two awesome Characters. The relationship between River and Dahlia is An amazing story and an even more amazing Journey .Dahlia is awesome , I adored her so much in this story . She has a little spit fire in here , but she also has a lot of emotions also . She is a strong heroine for sure . “When our eyes connected it felt like minutes, in reality it was mere seconds. At that moment, something happened inside of me. The connection was like nothing I’d ever felt before. It was an electric pull that willed me in and forced me to keep looking at him.”I LOVED River Wilde, Sexy, swoon worthy 150% , romantic, . Definitely a Book Boyfriend. The way he loves her and shows her and tells her every time he touches her or talks to her makes my heart so full of love it amazes me. I love how he calls her Beautiful girl all the damn time it makes my heart swell all the more knowing how much he truly loves her . He even sings to her throughout the book .. Holy Hotness……“Not only does my heart belong to you and yours to me, but I’ve known since the first time you kissed me that we were soul mates.”There is some steamy scenes in this book between the two of them and my oh my are some of them HOT …. “For a moment there, I felt as though I believed in love at first sight, which I didn't. And how could love at first sight even exist when you were already in love with someone else?”The twists and turns in this book will keep you turning the pages and wanting to find out more . There is a secret going on , you will get a glimpse of it , but not all the details just yet . The ending OMG .. And this one ends in a BIG one . the next book in this series Torn I believe is due out in the fall of 2013 . I can not wait to get ahold of this one when Kim is done writing it . Can a ‘Once in a Lifetime’ survive when secrecy harbors doubt?Thanks Kim so much for the chance to read and review this . Readers are going to LOVE this story and I believe they will love Dahlia and River as well .