chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Leo (Sign of Love, #1) - Mia Sheridan I absolutely loved this book . Mia Sheridan is a New author and this is her first book . I must say she has blown me away with this book , I loved it from the very beginning. I would of liked it to have been a little bit longer , But I was happy with the epilogue.“It will only ever be you, Evie.”Book Blurb:Evie and Leo met in foster care as children and formed a bond of friendship. As they grew, their bond turned to love and they vowed to make a life together when they turned 18 and were no longer a part of the system.When Leo unexpectedly gets adopted as a teen and he moves to another city, he promises Evie that he will contact her as soon as he gets there and come back for her in a few short years. She never hears from him again.Now eight years later, in spite of the odds, Evie has made a life for herself. She has a job, she has friends, she's content. Then a man shows up out of the blue, claiming that her long lost love, Leo, sent him to check up on her. The attraction between them is undeniable. But, should she trust this sexy stranger? Or is he keeping a secret about what his connection to Leo is really all about and why Leo disappeared all those years ago?Evie was an amazing character, smart, funny, sarcastic, caring. With all she had been dealt with in her life she came out on top and a better person from it all . I just loved her Jake Swooning, sexy, hot , abs of steel , what was there not to love about him . I fell in love twice in this book , once with younger Leo and then with Jake. I have to admit for a while there I was nervous, I knew Jake was holding back things from Evie, and the more I read the More I realized exactly what he was holding back . I knew it was going to get intense when he finally came clean with her and I knew he had some major explaining to do . I was shocked to hear why he did what he did , but in The end It make me love Jake even more .. he was trying to protect her from it all . Even after all these two had been through they still came out stronger in the end and had a Better life from a bad past and upbringing. Definitely a must read , and I can not wait to see what Mia Sheridan comes out with next .