chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder 5 AMAZING STARS I can't even describe how much I loved this book. It went beyond any expectation I had. I had read the teaser for this book and kinda knew what I was in for with the emotional aspect , but I did not realize it would be an emotional journey all the way through. Jasinda Wilder is brilliant and her writing is just incredible.This book is emotional, amazing, awesome, fantastic, beautiful. I loved Nell and Ryan together , who would not , lifetime friends since birth and at the age of 16 they discover they both feel more then friends to each other . When Nell's Boyfriend suddenly dies in an accident , It forever changes her . She deals with the guilt of the accident and locks it away and just moves through life . The day of Kyle's funeral Nell meets his older brother Colton, and there is a connection there that she does not want to acknowledge . I loved Colton,with his own demons , he was so wonderful and was exactly the person that Nell needed."I can tell you what I see. I can tell you what I know about you. I can tell you how I feel. I can't show you what you really are. But arguing with you won't accomplish anything. I think we've both had our share of people trying to fix us. It doesn't work. We can only fix ourselves. Let ourselves heal." “I’m not just falling in love with you, Nell. I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it’s scary in a way, but it’s also the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.” Book Blurb: I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go."There's no magical healing in this. I won't wake up tomorrow fixed and joyful. I'll still hurt and grieve.But moments like this, with Colton? They make it all bearable. He doesnt fix me, doesn't heal me. He just makes life worthwhile. he helps me remember to breathe, shows me how to smile again. he kisses me and I can forget pain.""I wanted nothing more than to climb into the box with him and quit breathing, find him in whatever came after life.""I'm still trying to find the words to heal you, To take your pain and make it all my ownSo your beautiful eyes can smile,So you can be at peace. And now that Fate has intervened,Conspired to draw us together,I can't resist the lure of your eyes,The temptation of you beauty,The siren song of you voiceWhispering my nameIn the dark comfort between my sheets.I can't resist you, baby,Because I'm falling still, I'm falling into you."