chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Future of Our Past - Kahlen Aymes This is the first book in The Remembrance Trilogy and I am knew to reading author Kahlen Aymes . Tia Wilkins had recommended this book to me and I am glad that she did :) What do you do when you have a best friend of 4 yrs and you have developed strong feelings of love for this best friend ? Julia and Ryan are about to find out . This is a story about how two best friends who have secretly had feelings for each other finally decide to tell each other how much they truly love each other and they both want to take their friendship to the next level . With the direction of their lives chosen paths and the distance between them can they have the kind of relationship that they deserve or will it all fall apart . “I miss you every second we're apart. It doesn't matter where i am.” These two people are so in love with each other , you will see just how much their love consumes each other throughout this love story . “You are my heart. The most beautiful and precious thing in my world. Don’t forget that.” Book Blurb: Julia Abbot and Ryan Matthews have been inseparable best friends since the moment they met. Each of them fight an internal battle unwilling to risk their incredible friendship but unable to quell their deep longing for the other. On the verge of his departure to medical school and to her new job on the opposite coast, Ryan and Julia are forced to face the undeniable truth of their deeper feelings.“I promise, Julia. I love you more than anything in my life. That will never change.” “She was the most beautiful thing in my life and my mind had settled long ago that she always would be. I loved her so much I could barely wrap my mind around it. It was like the sun being the center of the universe, the planets all held captive around it, unable to break free of the pull and unable to sustain without its magnificence. She was my sun, the absolute center of my universe.” This Book does have a cliffhanger and it is a great thing that Book 2 is already out :) If your looking for a great love story book without all the drama then this is truly a must read .