chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2) - Tina Reber I LOVE Taryn and Ryan .. This story was absolutely AMAZINGBALLS … It was. FANFUCKINGTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!I have had this series in my TBR list for a while now , and I truly don’t understand why I kept pushing it back and had not read it sooner . This story is amazing, It was heart wrenching , it was beautiful, it was hot, it was everything any book could ever dream of being . I am so Happy that this series had an amazing Happily Ever After. Taryn, I loved her from the first page , she was an amazing character , with a heart of gold. She had compassion , she had flair, she had everything a small town girl needed , except for love . And she found that love in Ryan ten fold . She is every girls dream best friend. Ryan. I just loved him. Yes, he's sexy. Yes, he says things that will melt you. But, what I love the most is the way he loves Taryn. There is nothing greater than a man showing his girl how much he loves her. Ryan puts Taryn first, Always. “You’re my world, babe. Mine. Not theirs. They can have me, but they can’t have you, too…. I meant it when I said forever… You are it for me… The me that is standing in front of you right now is not the same me that’s out there in the spotlight… They only get the outside, not the inside. That’s for you.” Book Blurb: There is no rehearsal for true love.When A-list film actor Ryan Christensen ducked into her pub to escape his screaming fans, never in a million years did Taryn Mitchell think her life was about to change forever. But now, eight months later, after a whirlwind romance, Taryn wakes up in Ryan’s Hollywood hotel room to find a diamond to die for on her left ring finger—and her face splashed across the cover of every gossip magazine.Ryan’s very public proposal is catnip to the tabloids, his management team is worried, and Taryn must figure out how a small town girl like her fits into his glittering world. What does it take to make a relationship work amidst telephoto lenses, daily on-set temptations, and jealous fans who will stop at nothing to keep you from walking down the aisle with the man of your dreams?With no script to follow and no chance for a dress rehearsal, Taryn and Ryan will be forced to take the plunge and risk everything to make their love last.“I miss you,” he said softly ... “I miss the feeling of completeness I have when you’re in my arms. Do you ever feel that way? Like a part of you is missing when we’re apart.” “You’re my best friend,You’re my love,You’re my life.I can’t wait tomake youmy wife!Love, Ryan” “Dreams really do come true if you point yourself in their direction”This is a must read, if you want a Good Romance, with a little bit of Star (actor) drama , this is surely for you to read ... This series will definitely be a re-read for me in the future .I can not WAIT for book 3 to get Mike and Marie's Story !!!!!