chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Denim Dom - Tymber Dalton Tymber has done it again . I LOVED this book . I LOVED the Reluctant Dom and The Denim Dom has Tony who is a character from the Reluctant Dom . I'm Happy to see Tony get his HEA , he deserved it . “I'm not a leather kind of Dom when it comes to practicality. He Smiled " I'm much more a demin kind of Dom." Shayla arched her brow at him. " A demin Dom huh?" he nodded . " Better then a sweating-my-ass-off Dom.” I love how she wrote this one based on the training of a submissive . It Will open your eyes a little bit more into the world of BDSM . It is Hot, It is Dominant. I loved Both Shay and Tony in this story . Shay did not let the things that happened to her get in the way of her story and she went in with a total open mind . Tony Well if you read Reluctant Dom you already know Tony had a heart of gold , he just needed to right person to share that Heart with and He sure found it in Shay . I will say I LOVED all the characters in this one. I was Happy to see Both Seth and Leah also. Book Blurb: Who needs leather when you can have denim? A denim Dom, that is.Shayla Pierce dumped her lying ex and moved to Florida to start a job at a magazine. An assignment to write about BDSM leads her to discover a new world and make a slew of new friends, including the sinfully sexy Tony Daniels. She’s just not sure she can ever trust again.Tony is used to teaching about BDSM, but he’s never trained a submissive he wasn’t dating before. After losing hope he’ll ever find the perfect submissive for him, Shayla walks into his life and asks him to train her for her series of articles. He knows about her bad breakup and their agreement is supposed to be nothing more than business. But as she raises the ante, he’s finding it harder to keep his heart under lock and key.Will Shayla stay a hostage to her past, or allow Tony to become her Denim Dom?If you Like BDSM and you have not read this book yet , What the hell are you waiting for this Book is Awesome .