chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Raid - Kristen Ashley Can I just hit repeat here and say HOW MUCH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE KRISTEN ASHLEY !!!!!!! I love her writing , I LOVE her alpha men , I LOVE her story line .. I LOVE everything about KA !!!!! If you have not read this series yet you seriously need to get to it NOW .. KA knows how to pull you in and keep you there until the last page turns and your still wanting more .. "ABSOFUCKINGMAZING"I truly hope this is not going to be the last Unfinished Hero !!!! I LOVE Raiden ,I LOVED how he was a "hero" in this book, although I did not think he was much of an unfinished one. I think he just needed help with dealing with all he had been through, and Hanna Guided him and helped him to get through those demons. I LOVED Hanna ,I loved how sweet, innocent, caring, loving, I loved EVERYTHING about her. I want to be girl in one of KA's stories JUST so I can truly experience all the ALPHA MEN LOL ... I LOVED Hanna’s Great Grandmother, Miss Mildred , that woman warmed my heart with everything that she said . She was a very wise woman and she showed Hanna just how wise she was . “You’re in love with me?”…“Absolutely” Book Blurb: Hanna Boudreaux has lived in the small town of Willow, Colorado all her life. The great-granddaughter of the town matriarch, she's sweet, cute and quiet.Too quiet.Hanna has a moment of epiphany when she realizes her crush for forever, Raiden Ulysses Miller, is not ever going to be hers. She sees her life as narrow and decides to do something about it.Raiden Miller is the town of Willow's local hero. An ex-marine with the medal to prove his hero status, he comes home, shrouded in mystery. It takes a while but, eventually, Hanna catches his eye.But after all these years of Raid and Hanna living in the same town, the question is, why? Is Raid interested in Hanna because she's sweet and cute? Or does Raid have something else going on?This has some BDSM.“If you’re the kind of woman who can withstand the blaze of hellfire he’s got burning inside, he battles that and wins, you will know nothing for the rest of your life, no taste, no experience, not even the birth of your children that will be sweeter than the love he’ll have for you” “You’re my reward, Hanna.”