chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Anton: The Birth - Pierre Blundell Book description :Take a man's life, any man it doesn't even matter. Start frantically clawing away at him like a savage dog, and destroy everyone and everything belonging to him. Unleash the demons that will plague his now fragile mind, terrorize him as you hound him to the end of the world. BUT WHAT IF! And I mean what if, you chose the wrong man. As he rises back up you will bear witness to a HERO, a real HERO. Now open the book and become the character and let's see how much you can take. CAUTION! Not for the faint hearted.