chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Ruining You - Nicole Reed, Erinn Giblin YEAHHH AN HEA woo hooo I knew Nicole Would not disappoint us with the sequel !!!!!For a girl who dared to tempt death, living is the only promise that matters now. Jay’s life almost came to a forced end when her darkest secrets were revealed and the one who she chose to give her future to was ripped away. Now, everything she kept hidden is the topic of everyone’s conversation, and not all are sympathetic. Someone wants her horrific past to dictate her future, and another is determined to help her choose a different path.In conclusion to Ruining Me, Kane and Rhye know that Jay is worth the fight, but waiting for her to find herself may ruin them all.God where to begin , the lost and broken Girl Jay we all met in Ruining me Comes out a whole new person by the end of this book . Jay Meets Eli and damn if he does not bring the best out of her and make her realize that she needs to LIVE for herself. She is becoming very determined to LIVE and to love life and be determined to have a future . Jay went through hell and back and she truly does come out on top in the end . What an Amazing way to end Jay's story ...God,I don’t even know why I try. You drive me bat shit crazy.”Kane, if you did not love him in Ruining me , you will by the end of this one . If you did love him in Ruining Me , then you are truly going to love him a hell of a lot more after Ruining You . He is amazing , his love his devotion and his Heart belongs to Jay and the way he stands back and lets her love herself first is truly beautiful . “I’ve loved you for a while, but I wanted to make sure that you could love yourself first. I needed to know that Jay, because otherwise, we never stood a chance. And I want you, love you, and now you’re mine. Forever,” he states, staring into my eyes."Every day is a new start and a new beginning. Always remember to treat it like a gift.”Nicole Awesome Awesome Job on Bring Jay's Story to a close , I know her and Kane will forever be in my heart and I will never forget their story .