chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

More Than Friends - Jessica  Jayne Received a copy from Author for an Honest Review Wow hot, hot , hot , sex, sex ,sex ..... For a short read this was a hot steamy great read. Jessica Jayne’s erotica novella is a story I would recommend.Jeni Acerna is a twenty-eight year old woman, whose longstanding sexual relationship with her best friend, Brian Hamilton, has been both blissful and troublesome. She has been unable to commit herself to another relationship because no one can compare to Brian in or out of bed. She has been in lust (and love) with him for years. But she is afraid to tread down the romantic path with Brian for fear of losing his friendship. After several months of not seeing each other, Jeni and Brian meet in Cleveland for a friend’s wedding. Their weekend getaway, however, is anything but normal. They agree to not have sex for the first twenty-four hours they are together. The first to beg for sex owes the other $500. Jeni’s intent is to see if there is something more to her and Brian that just unbelievable sex. After a tortuous night, their sexual attraction is more than either can bear. Their passion erupts and their sexual relationship picks up where it left off…hot and heavy. However, this time, Brian wants Jeni… and not just in his bed. Can he convince her the risk is worth taking.I loved Jeni and Brian's story , they were best friends all their lives . They had attempted a relationship in high School and it did not work out . So they decided to just do the Friends with benefits thing . Which they did very well all through college and a few yrs afterwards . Jeni and Brian Attend one of her friends weddings and of course the things with benefits kicks into play but this time they decide to put a wager on whether or not they can go 24 hrs without having sex with each other ... I won't tell you who lost the bet LOL ...Can they remain friends with benefits , or does one or both of them want more ??? Read the story to find out the answer lol ....My only regret was that this did not have an epilogue . One thing I truly like about books is an Epilogue , and I wish this one had had one to see where these two ended up in the future .