chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1) - Alice Clayton ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT !!!!! I LOVE Alice Clayton and her humor in her writing . Once again I found myself laughing my butt off throughout this book . When Grace Sheridan returns to Los Angeles to become a working actor, it's a second shot at a life-long dream. With some help from her best friend and agent, that dream could become a reality, but at thirty-three, has Grace missed her chance at the big time? Will an unexpected sizzling romance with the entertainment industry's newest 'it' boy shine an uncomfortable spotlight on her life? Alice Clayton spins a playful and erotic May to December romance in this, her debut novel. Clayton's funny, borderline neurotic heroine is perfect in her imperfections, and the off the charts sexual chemistry between her and her charming, yet blissfully unaware leading man are the true heart of The Unidentified Redhead. With laugh out loud dialogue and a super steamy romance that will get your heart racing, sneaking around in L.A. and dodging the Paparazzi has never been so fun.I LOVED Jack and his Brit humor OMG way to funny for sure. Sexy talk , care that he takes with Grace , I just love him lots .I loved Grace too , witty , funny as hell and and ASSHEAD !!!! hahahahaha . “There's all kinds of stuff on the internet. You could've Googled it." he stated. still moving his hand closer. I could feel the energy between us begin to hum again. "I think that you should go Google yourself, Brit boy. I'm not interested in Googling you .” “Oh , God, the British Have landed, Haven't they?” “We have to stop, this is insane. I literally cannot handle anymore. I think I’ve lost brain function. I can actually feel myself becoming stupid”…“Not possible. Let’s test it. What’s two times two?”“Orange?” I'm jumping right into The Redhead Revealed I can not wait to see what happens , I hope their love for each other can withstand the distance and issues that are about to arise for them .