chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) - A. Meredith Walters Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life. Until him.Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness.Until her.Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life. That together, they could face the world.But the darkness is always waiting. Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourselfThis Book was good , but damn it if it didn't drive we crazy . I must need to stay away from people who are in unhealthy relationships for a bit , because this book really got me stressed ...then I got a little happier with it ....“What is it?" I asked breathlessly. "I love you so much. Sometimes it hurts.""I don't want it to hurt, Clay. Our love should make you feel wonderful.”Then I felt like this was How can anyone feel this is healthy and ok, Yes I get that Clay needed Maggie, BuT damn Maggie needed to be the smarter one and get him the help he needed , BUT NO she let him pull her in deeper and deeper until she was almost as bad as he was with the damn moods and etc. By the end of the book My heart was crumbling for them both .....“I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.” Now I am left waiting for the next one to see what happens next .... and I truly hope that after all Clay and Maggie have been through they get an HEA , because honestly they deserve it after the long ass road they have been on ...