chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Reluctant Dom - Tymber Dalton,  Lesli Richardson Wow , I am emotionally drained from this book , this was way beyond 5 stars for me more like a 10 no doubt . I was not expecting the ride I was just on and let me tell you I cried like a blubbering idiot , to the point I had to stop reading for 10 mins to pull myself back together . this book made me feel like I lost a Best friend ... And that sucked , but I LOVED this book so much. It was full of Love, Courage, sorrow,friendship and BDSM. it will definitely be added to my read again list . It will stay with me for a longtime to come . “He'd spent much of his life wishing he was Kaden, had Kaden's life and family and money... and yes, his girl. And now, at this most critical of times, he desperately wished he could take Kaden's place.So Kaden could live.” Love hurts...if you're lucky.Kaden knows he's dying, but before he goes, he has one problem he needs to solve - he must ask his oldest friend Seth to take over as his beloved wife's Dom and Master after his death.Seth has always seen himself as the perpetual screw-up and Kaden as the strong and steady one, so his friend's request rocks his world. Now Seth finds himself immersed in a role he's far from comfortable with: inflicting pain to provide emotional comfort for the woman he's secretly loved for years. Can he deal with his crushing grief and learn the skills he must master in time to become THE RELUCTANT DOM?Warning: m/f/m menage, anal sex/play/toys, BDSM, bondage, D/s relationship, and the lesser-known "normality" of the world of BDSM“How long have you been in love with me?" he whispered."Always.” You ask how a book that is full on BDSM make a grown woman cry ? that is easy , you have 3 very good friends best of friends and one of them is dying . Kaden pulls Seth into a life he never knew his best friend and wife had , and it becomes one hell of an emotional ride from there . You fell the heartache, the sorrow, the love they all 3 have for each other and you feel like you are right there in every sex scene . It is amazing the road they travel on and it is heart wrenching as well . what Kaden did to SET things up Blew my mind and I LOVED him for all that he did ... I LOVED Seth for stepping up and giving up his own life to handle a request from his best friend and follow through with it even though at times he did not want to . I truly felt Leah's Pain When the end came I felt like I had lost my best friend as much as she felt the loss of her husband . “I’m going to miss him like hell when he’s gone,” she eventually continued. “It’s going to rip half my soul out. If you weren’t here for me, I would fucking give up and die the minute he quit breathing.” “Leah moaned. Not in pain, but in a "oooh, someone's getting fucked soon and I hope it's me" way.” this truly is a great Read I think Tymber did an amazing job with this book . She definitely knows how to write and she knows how to keep the reader roped right in all the way through to the end . Kudo's to you Tymber :)