chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan This was one hell of a fucking fucked up book , but damn it if I could stop reading it . Someone else said in a review with was a Kristen Ashley book on Steroids . I think it is that and a whole lot of crack as well as steroids. better review to come later when I fully absorb all that I just read .... “I'm gettin' old babe. Got grown ass kids and gray fuckin' hair. Spent too much time married to a bitch I couldn't stand, too much time beatin' myself up for wishin' I was balls deep in a bitch eighteen years younger than me. Add that shit together and that equals me being fuckin' miserable for a long fuckin' time. So yeah, I can't do this anymore. Can't fuckin' live without you. Want you on my bike and in my bed. Want my kids inside you. Want you by my side babe for as long as I got left - Deuce West”