chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Unravel Me - Kendall Ryan Ok this is getting 4 stars only because I felt in the beginning it was a little rushed as to how fast they became attracted to each other and under the circumstances as to why Ashlyn was there I did not like that it was rushed like it was . Psychology student Ashlyn Drake’s neat, orderly life takes a turn for the crazy when she finds the perfect subject for her amnesia thesis – a young man without any memory of his previous life, including the murder he’s accused of committing. Against all common sense, Ashlyn’s drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Perhaps it’s that he’s so incredibly male, and even handcuffed to his hospital bed he could pass for a cologne ad – Scent de Insanity. Or perhaps it’s because she’s spent too many lonely nights studying. Either way, she’s determined to help him solve the mystery of his past. She begins to unravel who he was before, using his cryptic tattoos, and his paintings that scream of a dark past as her only clues. When she finally learns his secret there’s no telling which one is the real him, the gentle lover she’s fallen for or the troubled man with a dark past.Ashlyn I liked her , but I felt like she got way to attached to Aiden to fast . I understand her wanting to help him , but falling for him to fast and under a non professional way . Aiden/ Logan , Steamy, hot tattooed guy , whats not to love . He needed the help and Ashlyn was there to help him which was great . I am glad things turned out the way they did for them both . It was a sexy, cute and a quick read . If that is something you are looking for then I suggest reading it .