chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Fix You - Mari Carr Absolutely AMAZING Story .... A story about friendship, love, strength, and courage. It was awesome !!! A MUST read for everyone truly it is ... What if love can’t heal all wounds?Second Chances, Book 1After too many years of secretly loving her best friend, Zoey realizes she’s been shortchanging herself. It’s time to take action. This New Year’s Eve heralds the year she’s going to tell Rob the truth. Even if he is on the road, reaching for musical stardom with his band.Her plan is derailed when she discovers a lump in her breast—and it’s not “nothing to worry about”. How can she ask Rob to take a chance on love when her future is so uncertain?Rob has spent his entire life chasing his dream, but the moment he hears Zoey’s voice on the phone, he realizes he’s been running the wrong race. Zoey never sounds like she’s been crying. Ever. Without a second thought, he books a flight for home, determined to give her everything she needs. A shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold…and nights of intensely emotional, passionate sex. His biggest challenge, though, is convincing his best friend that he’s in it for the long haul. Because he finally knows what he wants, and it’s not fame and fortune. It’s her—and her love.Childhood best friends who grew to remain best friends well into adulthood and even became roommates . It truly was a case of Love, friendship, help, courage, and most of all guidance .. Robbie was AMAZING for dropping what he was doing with his own life and being their for Zoey ... Zoey amazing to live and go through what she went through and come out on top in the end ... Brilliant , amazing, story you must read ....