chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Disastrous - E.L. Montes Wow talk about Male Alpha Marcus surely has that in this book . Mia Sullivan is in her first year of Harvard Law School and maintains a 4.0 G.P.A. During the last class of the year, she is surprised by one of her professors who submitted her name for a extern position at one the most prestigious law firms in Boston. These positions are highly coveted and only for incoming 3rd year law students, so Mia is very lucky to have this opportunity to interview.Her roommate, Jeremy is also selected to apply for an interview and decides that they should go out and celebrate their good fortune. While there Jeremy is on the prowl and leaves Mia sitting and drinking alone at a table. However, Mia has caught the eye of Marcus DeLuca owner of the club and just so happens to be the owner of the law firm that she will be interviewing for.Marcus was completely lovable! How can you not love a guy that says things like, "you're everything, Mia Without you, there's no reason for me." He was successful, good looking, powerful and smart. He's a family man, which gets extra points in my book. His secret life kills me! KILLS ME!!! I wanted so badly for him to be able to open up to Mia and not let his secrets get in the way of their love.I loved Marcus' family. They were so welcoming and loving toward Mia! Considering how quickly their love came to be, I was surprised his mother was so open to it. She truly wanted her son to be happy. I even started to like his brother Jimmie toward the end. And his niece (Jimmie's daughter), Elle, was perfect! Loved her!!! I really want Mia to be able to be a part of the family. She had been through so much already, she shouldn't have to lose this family too.there is more to this , but I don't want to spoil it all for everyone so with that I will end this review and Say I can't wait for Cautious to be released ......