chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

This Man (This Man, #1) - Jodi Ellen Malpas Holy Shit batman What A Ride . I got this book because of all the talk of my fellow GR chics who where discussing it a few days ago.I thank Them for talking about it and reading it, Otherwise I never would of found this Book.This book was way more then I thought it would be originally . I did not truly expect to LOVE this Book but I did . Being that it was based on Characters From London , I found myself laughing more in more with the language in the book as I have to very close friends who live in London , and I hear Bloody and fag all the time from them amongst other things like Cow hahahahah , So that in itself had me cracking up everytime I saw one of their famous words in this Book,.Jesse I LOVED, although he is really crazy at times in the book , I still found myself laughing at some of the way he behaved with his protectiveness and etc. His constant swearing at Ava to "Watch your fucking mouth" had me LMAO @ him .. he needs to chill out some though. Ava , Damn is it that hard to Open your mouth and ask a question to something your pondering around in your head ??? No instead you ask silly mindless questions instead of the Important ones. Her constant asking Jesse his age and him giving her one age up from the last time she asked had me laughing too . She really needs to open her mouth and say when something bothers her rather then go full force on him about things she knows will set him off. I am glad the next book comes out next month , I always dislike when a Book is left hanging at the end .... Beneath This Man is due Christmas. Definite date due soon. Book 3 (untitled) Spring next year.....