chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Mile High (Up In The Air, #2) - R.K. Lilley Amazing, Awesome even more so than the first book James and Bianca’s tumultuous story continues in the sequel to In Flight.James has initiated Bianca into a dark and drugging world of passion and pain. He taught her about her own submissive, masochistic nature, and she fell swiftly and deeply in love with the undeniably charming and impossibly beautiful Mr. Cavendish, but a painful misunderstanding and the return of the brutally violent demon of her past have combined to overwhelm Bianca, and, confused and hurt, she pushes him away. It’s been over a month since the shocking attack that hospitalized her, and since she told a distraught James that she needed space, but her feelings haven’t gone away. Even she knew that it was only a matter of time before he would cast his spell on her againThis one starts pretty much a few weeks after as Bianca is recovering from her injuries. It was a given that James and Stephen Both would be right by her side in the hospital and I know that spoke volumes to her , even though she did not want to admit it at all . I was proud of Bianca for taking the time to step back and make sure that what was happening was not just some crazy couple of weeks fling ,She needed to get her baring’s and ground herself to see what she was feeling . I think it truly showed her just how true James and his feelings where for her. Although I would have liked her to have kept better contact with James through it all, but I wanted stand her wanting to separate herself from him to know the true feelings she had. I love any touch from you. It feels caring, and I want that. I want so much for you to care for me.I was so beyond happy when she finally gave in to seeing him and letting things get back to the way the where. James has become a saint to me in this book, yes he is still kind of controlling and the fact that he wants what he wants and wants it now, I still see him keeping her feelings about everything within the picture. He has handled her with the most care in a most dominate way but also in a most loving way as well. Jules I hate that B**** enough said about her LOL Stephen I am glad he might have finally found someone to love and who loves him right back amazingly the same way. I love his character in both Books. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book , I truly hope there is a happy ending for them all They deserve it after all they have gone through in these first 2 books . This does not end in a cliffhanger only a bit of drama which I can deal with and wait for the next book without dying in the meantime lol.