chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1) - J. Sterling OMG I loved this book , Love the total get together , then slammed with total heartbreak and tears and then Love all over again in the end. laughing in between was just amazing. I found myself laughing out loud more then once at something that Jack had done This truly was an amazing read for me and I am a sucker for young love in books hahaha Jack was amazing in the end of this book and Cassie was amazing as well because she truly never gave up on her love for him .....