chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Conquer (Control, #3) - M.S. Willis AMAZING ENDING TO AN AMAZING STORY!!!!!I have loved this series from the first book and Melissa has not disappointed with an amazing ending to an awesome series. Conquer is Book #3 in the Control Series. If you have not read this series yet I strongly recommend it, you will not be disappointed. We left off in Book #2 with Chris still on the loose. Paige has agreed to let Daemon train her so that she can protect herself if the need arises again. Paige needs to learn to trust other’s and she needs to break herself down from all her walls around her in order to be able to train properly. Daemon teaches her how to confront her fears as well. We learn more about Paige and Daemon and their relationship, them getting closer to each other. Although I did not think it was possible for them to get any closer than they already were, they do get a lot closer. They learn the meaning of forgiveness and love. We also learn more about Chris and his past and why he became the monster he has become. This one will have you holding your breathe in a few places and hoping that things work out quick. I loved each and every one of the characters in this series. I can not wait for Alex & Ava’s story as well as Annie and Logan’s story. I feel they all need their HEA as well. My Favorite quotes from Conquer!!!!!“I’ve told you before, I’ll wait for as long as you need, Paige. I don’t care what you call us now, Damsel, as long as one day you will call yourself my wife.”“Say it, Damsel. Tell me how you feel. For once, stop hiding, stop running; just stop and face the very thing that scares you the most.” “I will always, ALWAYS, find my way back. You never have to fear losing me, Paige, because no matter what, I will find you again….I promised you then, and I’m promising now. We will always be together. But, baby, you’ve got to keep up your end of this promise. If you keep fearing everything, if you keep letting panic rip you apart from me, we can never truly find our way back to those days. You have to let go, you have to let me in, and you have to trust that I will fight against any obstacle to make sure that I never lose you again.”“I love you, Daemon. I’ve loved you almost my entire life and nothing scares me more than the way I feel about you. It’ll take time for me to trust that our worlds won’t come crashing down again, so please, don’t give up on me.” “Those words are music to my ears. I’ll never give up on you, beautiful. I never have and I promise you….I never will.”“I’m here with you, Damsel…always and forever.” “Forever used to feel like a long time; but then this girl walked back into my life, one I’d dreamed of and carried with me from the moment I’d thought I lost her. Suddenly forever could never be long enough.”