chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Board Stiff (Taking Advantage #1) - Jessica  Jayne What a HOT steamy short read . We all dream of Men Like John walking into our lives for sure. John and Elizabeth can not deny the connection they immediately feel towards each other once they meet.John is determined he is going to have her and Elizabeth's body can't deny the attraction towards him as well. Take the journey with them as they Meet and Have their First Steamy night together. I know this is Taking Advantage #1 So I am hoping we get more steaminess from John and Elizabeth.Thanks Jessica for sending me a copy of this to read and review and as Always I can not wait for more from you :)