chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Student (The Professor, #2) - Josie Leigh WOW things are surely heating up more in this book . We get a little more info on secrets that Sabrina had, as well as we see these two getting closer together. Yes this ends in a cliffhanger like The professor did , but it is not as dramatic of a cliffhanger as The Professor was, BUT it still ends in one and I want Josie to write faster and finish Book #3 now hahahhaaThis one goes alot more into the world of BDSM to with more scenes and etc then the last one. You also see the feelings that are truly starting to come out between Sabrina and Damien.Can I just say that I want to Bitch slap Celeste and I know the next book is going to be her doing something that she is planning in that Botox head of her's. I can not wait till Book #3 The Widow Thanks Josie for sending this one right over to me and not making me beg you for it lol.