chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Professor (The Professor, #1) - Josie Leigh WOW for a short novella series This was Hot Steamy and Total BDSM.The Professor is the first in short novella series By Josie and this is the first time Josie has stepped into the Genre of Erotica and BDSM . let me tell you she jumped in feet first and she has blown it right out of the water with this first Novella. She pulls you in right from the first page. This was Hot, Juicy, Total BDSM. now I am onto read the Student :)Thanks Josie for providing me with a copy and asking me to read this for you :)