chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

All Wrapped Up (The List, #2) - Braxton Cole All wrapped up continues where Book 1 Left off with Mari and Luca continuing on with their kinky relationship. They have abandoned their original plan of no strings attached and Mari is finding herself ok with it all. She likes the Strings and Restraints that Luca uses on her but she is not one hundred percent sure she is ready to go into the next step of their relationship. Luca, sweet, strong, commanding Luca, insists that it’s time to move in together. Mari insists it’s time to relax and enjoy what they share without complicating things. With every moment they spend together, Luca shows Mari how good they could be together. This book has a little more to it then the last one, with this one you get to see more of them outside of the bedroom and in the public as Luca tries to convince her that their relationship should take the next step with her moving in with him. Mari is hesitant of course after all she just got divorced and the last thing she wants right now is to jump into another relationship. This book has Hot steamy sex, It is a short novella , but I did not feel rushed reading it . I can not wait until the next installment to see If Mari does decided to step up their relationship.