chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

The Wingman Chronicles - James Holeva Ok I’m not usually a big fan of Autobiographies , but after talking and hearing so much about this book I needed to check it out . Kris offered to send it to me for an honest review and well here I am. ( Kris Thank you for sending me a copy to read and review) I have read the book and this is my honest thoughts about it.Ok Well I liked this book , I did not love it . it is Real, It has some funny parts to it , It is raw , if you truly do not want to read about sex, sex, and more sex, then don’t read this book. Basically the whole book is based on James and numerous different nights spent with numerous different woman. Aside from his one neighbor next door whore, James is always out looking for different woman each night or when he is on the road. He takes a whole new meaning to the word bathroom sex LOL .. I’m not sure I will ever look at Lobster the same way again lmao…. And Funerals I think I have been totally missing out on how fun funerals can be if your with the right person , or in this case related to the right person.“Speaking of peace, look at that piece of ass over there,” I said to Valerie. “She can’t wait to fuck me.” “You are so disgusting,” she said. “We’re at a funeral.” “So? I’m not dead.” “This is not the time, James. We’re in church. This is worse than when you laughed.” “It’s a coping mechanism... I told you that,” I said as I began to tear up. “I can’t help it. I’m coping.” “But you wanna be creepin’,” Valerie said. “And at our grandfather’s funeral.” “Grandpa would not want us to mourn, he’d want us to move on with our lives and have a good time… And he’d be proud if I fucked her.” “You’re going to hell. You can’t fuck her at a funeral. What is wrong with you?” “You’re cursing at a funeral. Watch your mouth.”Laugh out loud times for sure there were plenty in the book for sure .“You really couldn’t keep it in your pants, James?” Mom said. “You raised me to share,” I said. “And because of you all rudely intruding on us, she left … And we didn’t finish.” “Fine,” I said. “You know friends share their vacation homes, their time shares … We were gonna share our vacation pussy. But you’re too good for that. Alright, I never thought you were this snobby.”I dropped my pants and stood in my black boxer briefs. My cock was ready to burst through like a fat girl’s ass straining to escape from a scandalous Halloween costume.The whole Bologna Pony , ya I LMAO @ that too. Noelle the Neighbor next whore LOL really nice name for her . She ticked me off I think she has serious issues . As much as I would want to see James maybe settle down I’m thinking he better find a new neighbor hahahaha…. She has split personalities or something , one minute she is telling him to call her a whore and the next she is going crazy on him because he called her one. Ya James Find a new neighbor LOL …..If your interested in checking this book out I say go for it , what’s the worse your not gonna like it? I will say this it is different, it is Real, it is RAW !!! If you want to check out More about James you can check him out here . This is his TV Plot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8vXGxJwDs You can find James on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/letsgetcreepinYou can find his book on Amazon for Kindle at: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wingman-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0096DIAW2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1369108497&sr=1-1&keywords=the+wingman+chroniclesBook Blurb:James Holeva, aka "The Wingman," is as classy as he is crass. His lifeis a dirty ride of uncouth adventures involving weddings, proms,threesomes, soccer moms, models, strippers, balconies, bedrooms,backseats and bathroom stalls. No details are spared in this humorous,erotic, autobiographical novel depicting all of his hedonisticdebauchery. Full of jaw-dropping moments, gut-busting laughs andmultiple orgasms, "The Wingman Chronicles" will make you laugh andorgasm at the same timeJames I do congratulate you for writing this Book. It's not everyday you can read such a Raw book and laugh at the same time. So Kudos to you and I will look forward to see what you come up with next. I am going to work on Getting my Arse down to Boston when your in the city to see a show and Meet you hopefully ... I think hanging out with you will be loads of fun ...