chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Torn (Caught between the Billionaires) (The Complete Series) - Julia Sykes What a HOT Ride !!!!! First I must thank Julia for Sending me the complete series to read, It was Amazingly HOT !!!!!!When architect Shay Greene finally decides to give in to her long-harbored erotic desires and explore the world of kink, she is thrilled to encounter two dominant men who surpass even her wildest fantasies. The only problem: Lucas Cross and Jonathan Manning turn out to be the billionaire partners who own Augustan Technologies, the company that has just hired her to design their new American headquarters. Shay is mortified, and she tries to suppress her sexual desires and maintain a professional front. But the two Doms have other plans for her, and each of the men tries to win her submission for himself. A long-time friendly rivalry becomes much more as Shay becomes caught up in their power-play.Lucas is darkly alluring, carefully calculating as he ruthlessly bends her to his will. Jonathan is spontaneous, using her body as he pleases. As the men show Shay what true submission is, she finds it impossible to separate sex from her emotions. She knows that she has to make a choice, and her heart knows who she truly wants.But when Shay finally does make her decision, she finds that there are consequences for her actions. Can she escape with her love and her life intact? Find out in Torn: Caught between the Billionaires!This has total BDSM in it , and let me tell you it is one HOT read for sure . it also has a little mystery and suspense in it as well . I thought it was a very well written book . I Loved Lucas , he was a Hot , steamy , Dark , Dominate Man who definitely lived up to the part in the book. He knew what he wanted , but also at the same time he knew how to try to Protect Shay as well . Shay , Cute, New to BDSM and decides to go to a fetish club for the first time , after having a Very bad experience with a Dom in the club she is rescued by Lucas and the rest is all about being a sub, from her body telling her what it wants to her fight with her heart about who she loves and wants . Jonathan , Crazy , Pyscho , Dominate , monster of a man .. Yeah I did not like him from the first moment and the book helped me to understand why my gut said don't like him . I would recommend this to anyone who likes to read BDSM . It was a great read for sure .