chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Fatalism: Alexa and Vincent's Story - L.K. Collins 5 Holy Hotness Stars !!!!!!LK Collins did an amazing job with this Debut novel of total HOTNESS !!! She pulls you in from the first page and fills your mind with all the hotness, to the point you might need to change your panties when your done reading. The storyline and characters where amazing, she totally made me feel like I was right there in the middle of it all and I LOVED every minute of it. Alexa was Awesome. I loved her character , she has been through a lot of pain and hurt in her 28 yrs of life. She protects her heart by controlling everything around her and living her life according to a strict set of rules. For years she lived behind a wall, not letting anyone into her heart at all. All of this changes the day she meets Vincent. Vincent, Hot, Amazing, insatiable, kind hearted, total alpha man attorney. Did I mention he was HOT , like TOTALLY HOT, STEAMY, MAKE YOU NEED A SHOWER AFTER !!!!! I LOVED Vincent 100% from the moment he came into the story. He has not hard a woman turn his head in their direction in years. Until he see’s Alexa. He is no holds bared with Alexa and he knows she feels what he feels between them and he is not going to stop at nothing to get her to realize it also. “If you decide to give us a chance, I promise you won’t regret it. If you only knew the things I want to do to you, I don’t think there is a way you could say no.”“Do you have any idea how amazing you are? I want to savor our first time together. I have been thinking about being inside of you all day. I want to see your perfect body and learn your every curve.”SEE TOTAL HOTNESS RIGHT THERE !!!!!!I loved the friendship between Alexa & Cara , always looking out for each other no matter the situation, they were total BFF’s all the way . I can not wait to get Cara’s Story !!!!!!That is all you are going to get from me because I do not want to ruin this totally HOT book for anyone. I will say this BUY, READ IT, and prepare to be fanning yourself while your reading !!!!!!WOW wait until you all Meet Kane (Vincent) Mileski . He will Melt your heart like no one else !!!!! Got my ARC and I can not wait to dig into this one tonight :)