chrisbookemporium

Chris Book Blog Emporium

Don't Forget to Remember Me

Don't Forget to Remember Me - Kahlen Aymes This is the second book in The Remembrance Trilogy.We continue The Love story of Ryan and Julia with this book and we find out what happens after the end of book 1 . "From the moment we met I knew your gorgeous face is the first thing I want to see on this side of heaven" Heartbreak, conflict, compromise, passion and most of all a beautiful love. You cannot help but feel every emotion that Ryan & Julia feel."God, you're beautiful." The words tore from his throat in a low growl. "You leave me breathless. I'm...undone, Julia. there are no words to tell you how much I've missed you...how much I fucking love you."Book Blurb:Ryan Matthews has everything he ever wanted. Close to graduation from Harvard Medical School and on the verge of marrying his gorgeous and accomplished girlfriend, Julia Abbott, his dreams are about to come true.Julia is on the fast track as a fashion editor for a big New York magazine. Ryan plans to join her there to complete his residency at a major trauma center and all of their sacrifice is finally at it's end.When tragedy strikes, their relationship is hurled into turmoil that leaves Ryan devastated as sorrow drives him to keep his distance, while Julia reaches out to find him again.The second book of The Remembrance Trilogy follows Ryan and Julia's quest to rebuild their stunning past; an incredibly beautiful and heart-breaking romance, full of passion, intensity and truly immeasurable love. You'll be left spellbound, breathless and aching for more..“Julia...do you feel how much you own me?" I moaned against the soft skin of her neck, her pulse beating wildly against my lips. So sweet and alive. "But you're mine. You own me, but you've always been mine.” This Book does have an HEA , it ends in a good place and it surely leaves you wanting to know what Kahlen is going to do with Julia and Ryan in Book 3 ...